Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: Follow-Up Mtg w/City Attorney's Office re Ho...

Subject: Re: Follow-Up Mtg w/City Attorney's Office re Homeless Services
From: Leti Garcia <leti.garcia@lacity.org>

Date: 08/25/2015 09:29 AM

To: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

That's perfect, we are confirmed for Monday, 8/31 @ 10am. I can arrange parking for you in the
bldg, please send met the make/model/lic plate # of your vehicle. I've attached directions to the
parking entrance.

Leti Garcia

Assistant to Capri Maddox, Special Assistant City Attorney and

Alex Ponder, Director, Policy & Intergovernmental Relations

Office of the City Attorney

200 N. Main Street, Room 800

Los Angeles, CA 90012

(213) 978-8362

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 8:50 AM, Donald Duckworth

< duckworth.donald@q mail .com > wrote:

Thank you Leti!

Our group has scattered and communications have become difficult. We have
vacations, LAPD transfers, etc all at work here.

I wonder if I should come into your office and meet with Capri individually on
August 31 at 10 am. Then we can schedule a bigger group meeting as that
becomes appropriate later into the Fall, when people get back to work.

Does that work?

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 4:00 PM, Leti Garcia < leti.qarcia@lacitv.on > wrote:

Hello, following up on this mtg, I have a hold on Monday, Aug 31 at 10am. Please let me
know if we can confirm. Thank you.

Leti Garcia

Assistant to Capri Maddox, Special Assistant City Attorney and

Alex Ponder, Director, Policy & Intergovernmental Relations

Office of the City Attorney

200 N. Main Street, Room 800

Los Angeles, CA 90012

(213) 978-8362

Assistant to Capri Maddox, Special Assistant City Attorney and

Alex Ponder, Director, Policy & Intergovernmental Relations

Office of the City Attorney

200 N. Main Street, Room 800

Los Angeles, CA 90012

(213) 978-8362

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Donald Duckworth

< duckworth.donald(a)qmail.com > wrote:

Thanks Leti. Based upon a quick poll, it looks like we are going to have to
wait until Capri returns, after August 27.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Leti Garcia < leti.qarcia(a>lacitv.ore >
wrote:

Good morning Mr. Duckworth, with apologies for the short notice, I would like to
schedule this meeting on Tuesday, August 4 at 10am. (Capri is scheduled out of the
office 8/10-27). We can schedule the meeting to be held at your office or we can meet
at our office located in City Hall East. Thank you. Leti

Leti Garcia

Assistant to Capri Maddox, Special Assistant City Attorney and

2 of 4

08/15/2018 09:51 AM

Re: Follow-Up Mtg w/City Attorney's Office re Ho...

Alex Ponder, Director, Policy & Intergovernmental Relations
Office of the City Attorney
200 N. Main Street, Room 800
Los Angeles, CA 90012

(213) 978-8362

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 8:47 AM, Donald Duckworth

< duckworth.donald@gmail.com > wrote:

Thanks Leti. After polling our members, it seems that any day in
August except 6, 7, 14, or 20 works. Does that help?

On Jul 27, 2015 10:58 AM, "Leti Garcia" < leti.aarcia@lacitv.on > wrote:

Following up on behalf of Capri Maddox to schedule this meeting. Please
provide a couple of dates that work for the Task Force and I will coordinate with
the City Attorney staff. Thank you. Leti

Leti Garcia

Assistant to Capri Maddox, Special Assistant City Attorney and

Alex Ponder, Director, Policy & Intergovernmental Relations

Office of the City Attorney

200 N. Main Street, Room 800

Los Angeles, CA 90012

(213) 978-8362

j£y Notice *************************

This electronic message transmission contains information
from the Office of the Los Angeles City Attorney, which may be
confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege and/or the
work product doctrine. If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying,

distribution or use of the content of this information is prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by e-mail and delete the original message and any
attachments without reading or saving in any manner.

j£y Notice *************************

This electronic message transmission contains information
from the Office of the Los Angeles City Attorney, which may be
confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege and/or the work
product doctrine. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any disclosure, copying,

distribution or use of the content of this information is prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail and delete the original message and any attachments without

3 of 4

08/15/2018 09:51 AM

*****************CQ|~|fjd0|-|tjg | j£y Notice *************************

*****************^QP^jolgnt-jg|jty Notice *************************

This electronic message transmission contains information
from the Office of the Los Angeles City Attorney, which may be confidential or
protected by the attorney-client privilege and/or the work product doctrine. If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the content of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and
delete the original message and any attachments without reading or saving in
any manner.

—Attachments:

CHE Driving Directions.doc

29.0 KB